Virtual Management Services provides businesses with Digital Video Surveillance, Recording and Remote Management Systems for loss prevention, physical security, asset protection and management controls.
VMS has highly trained, and experienced Loss Prevention Consultants, System Design Specialists, CCTV Installers and Technical Support Agents available to assist you with all aspects of system design, installation, support and service.
With a VMS Surveillance System you can secure your property, improve your bottom line and have more peace of mind by implementing psychological deterrence along with proactive and reactive management as it applies to people associated with your business… employees, vendors, contractors, customers, tenants, guests and outsiders.
What is a Virtual Manager and what can it do for me?
- Deter and record criminal activity such as loitering, shoplifting, property damage, burglary, robbery, violence, theft and fraud, which can account for 2 – 5% or more in net loss. Last year’s National Fraud Examiner’s Report to the Nation stated over $660 Billion was stolen just by employee theft/fraud and is increasing by 15% per year. Vendor theft can account for 15% of losses. Only 1 out of 48 shoplifters get caught.
- Monitor and enforce policies and procedures for opening/closing, time clock entries, shipping/receiving, quality/quantity of work, inventory controls, transaction processing, customer service and “up” selling… ultimately improving individual accountability.
- Address liability issues such as worker’s compensation, personal injury and other claims. You might receive a reduction in insurance premiums or prevent an increase or assessment by invalidating or minimizing false or overstated claims.
- Take more time off to do things that require your attention away from your business and to enjoy life.
- Regain control. Bring back the peace of mind and control that you had when you first started your business. Extract the value that you deserve and recover the returns on your investment. Get control back so you can get back to running your business.